Tiny Town has a spacious open play area and we want to share our town with all! We offer field trip opportunities on weekdays only. Field trips are recommended for children ages 8 and under.
Our 11 playhouses include a fire station, house, post office, diner, grocery store, mechanic shop, vet/doctor clinic, castle, stage, and a barber shop/salon. Each one of our artistically designed playhouses are created to allow children to explore and learn while having fun. Each exhibit contains objects to help expand and enhance the learning experience for each child.
3- hour visits are available weekday mornings or afternoons.
- Groups of 30 kids or less
- Please bring at least 1 adult to every 10 children. 1 adult admission free for every 10 kids.
- Group rate cost is $13 per child ($1 off) and $12 per adult.
- All field trips need to be scheduled at least one week in advance.
- For a $25 fee, our party rooms are the perfect place to bring your lunch to enjoy before or after your field trip.
- Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver for each child before playing. Waiver is available online and on-site.
HOW TO BOOK ONLINE: Click on “Book A Field Trip” to schedule your visit online! Choose Town Open To The Public and scroll down until you find the red Field Trip button. Choose your desired date and time and follow the prompts!