This summer we will explore The Future is You! We want to inspire young minds to think about what the future may look like and empower children to learn more about their role in our community and our world. What they envision today will shape all our lives in the decades to come!
BIG KID CAMP
Campers 4-8 year olds
Tiny Town offers half-day or full-day summer camp Monday-Friday for 8 weeks from June 12th – August 11th* for students ages 4 to 8 years old. We also offer before care and after care for those who need flexibility. There is no camp on Tuesday, July 4th.
*Summer Camp dates exclude the week of July 4th. There is no Summer Camp the week of July 4th.
Full Day: 9am-4pm
Half Day: 9am-12pm or 1-4pm
Before care starts at 8am and After care is available until 5pm
Campers may be dropped off and picked up 5 minutes before the start and end times of camp. Dropoff or pickup outside this 5-minute window will be charged for the before care and/or after care program, whichever applies (see Before Care and After Care Program below for more information).
A full day week of camp is $350 for 1 child.
A half day week of camp is $225 for 1 child.
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE! – DATE EXTENDED!
Purchase your Big Kid Camp by April 1st and save a total of $25! Use promo code $25OFF at checkout to receive this special deal.
BEFORE CARE AND AFTER CARE PROGRAM
Our convenient Before Care and After Care program is available for families that need flexibility. Before Care begins at 8am and After Care is available until 5pm.
Before Care drop off is $10 per day, After Care pickup is $10 per day.
*Big Kid Camp can only be purchased on a week by week basis, individual day camps are not available.
- INCLUDED WITH BIG KID CAMP
Camp registration includes 3 hours of camp instruction and daily activities for each morning and afternoon session as well as supervised breaks with open playtime in Tiny Town’s 11 luxury playhouses.
- This year, each Big Kid Camper will receive a brand new Tiny Town drawstring bag! *One bag per child for the duration of 2023 summer camp.
- Tiny Town will also provide campers with a snack and drink for both morning and afternoon sessions.
We recommend all campers bring a refillable water bottle and change of clothes labeled with your child’s name.
Students attending a full-day camp will need to bring a packed lunch from home each day (Monday-Friday). Please keep in mind when packing lunch, Tiny Town is a peanut-free facility.
GUIDELINES & INFORMATION
- Registration for each camp is limited and will be closed when the maximum registration is reached.
- Please disclose any physical limitations, allergies, learning, or behavioral issues on your registration form. This is helpful to our education staff to ensure that your child has a safe and fun week of camp!
- Password is REQUIRED to pick up a camper. The pickup person MUST have the password named by the parent or guardian at registration.
- No refunds.
- Camp reservations are transferable to another camp before June 1st, 2023.
- Camps canceled by Tiny Town for ANY reason will be credited toward another camp or fully refunded.